We, Livebuy Corporation (“Livebuy,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), will collect information related to individuals (“Personal Data”) in providing our Livebuy system (“Livebuy”) and all products, services and websites (collectively, the “Services”).
2. Applicable scope of this Policy
This Policy applies to all Personal Data that is collected in relation to our Services.
In connection with the application of this Policy, Livebuy is the controller of the processing of Personal Data.
3. Personal Data to be collected
We will collect the following Personal Data:
- Information that you provide to us such as your phone number that you register at the time of creating an account, and profile information that you set at the time of using our Services.
- Information related to your status of use of our Services such as the text, image, video and other contents that you post, and your access log.
- To use this service, you need to register a Livebuy account with LINE Login or Telegram Login or mobile phone number (including country code). The company will also collect relevant information from third parties, such as external social media account identification codes obtained from third parties.
- We will collect information related to the device, browser and the system that you are using (ad identifier for identifying the device/browser, Cookie ID and device type, OS, language/time zone setting, browser type, app version, etc.), and network information (telecommunications carrier’s name, IP address, etc.). We may also associate the collected ad identifier with the Internal Identifier.
We will collect the following categories of personal data when providing this service. If you do not provide specific categories of information, such as: Livebuy or LINE or Telegram account-related information (hereinafter referred to as "Livebuy account", "LINE account", "Telegram account") that must be provided to use this service, you may not be able to use this service all or part of the functionality.
4. Purpose of use of Personal Data
We will use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provision and maintenance of services;
- Development and improvement of services and contents;
- Prevention of unauthorized use such as unauthorized access; and/or
- Provision of contents optimized for you.
We use Personal Data to provide our Services to users, for utilization in research and development to provide safer and better services, and to provide services that are strongly linked to users, including ads.
5. Provision of Personal Data
We will not provide, disclose or share Personal Data to or with third parties unless we have obtained your consent or such provision, disclosure or sharing of Personal Data is permitted under Applicable Laws.
We may transfer Personal Data to a third country without any data protection laws which are equivalent to those of the country or region where you live when we have obtained your consent or such transfer of Personal Data is permitted under Applicable Laws.
6. Deletion of Personal Data
If you do not wish to continue using this service, or if you wish to delete your personal data account, you can submit a request for deletion through the customer service email. However, the legality of our prior processing of your personal data based on your consent will not be affected by this.
7. Use of third-party modules and Cookies
7.a. Cookie and other analytical tools
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website operator when visiting the website again at a later date.
- to store your login state, authenticate visitors, maintain sessions and take security measures;
- to store language settings and latest date and time of access, and improve user-friendliness;
- to provide better services by comprehending the number of accesses and the mode of use;
- to distribute ads that are more interesting to you;
- to measure the effectiveness of ads.
You can control whether or not to accept cookies based on browser settings or by using other tools. If, however, you deactivate cookies or limit the ability to set cookies, you may not be able to obtain the full benefit of the website or access all of its functions, which may limit your overall user experience.
7.b. Information related to use of Google Analytics
8. Other important information
We may modify this Policy. The latest version of the Policy will always be posted on this site, and we encourage you to review the contents of the latest version of the Policy carefully.
When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you through reasonable means.
8.a. Privacy of children
The Services are intended for a general audience. If a minor is to use our Services and provides Personal Data, the minor must do so with the consent of his/her guardian. You represent and warrant that you have the right capacity and legal capacity required for using our Services. If you are a minor, you represent and warrant that you are using our Services with the consent of your guardian. We have voluntarily imposed age restrictions on certain Services in cases where we are unable to confirm that you are of a certain age.
We understand the special necessity to protect the Personal Data collected from minors in the U.S., Europe, or Thailand (under the age of 13 in the U.S., under the age of 16 in Europe, and under the age of 11 in Thailand) using our Services, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data from minors.
8.b. Changes to this Policy
If you do not agree to any of the changes and you no longer wish to use our Services, you may choose to close your Account. Continuing to use our Services after a notice of changes has been notified to you or published on our Services constitutes your acceptance of the changes and consent to the modified version of this Policy. We will seek your consent when required under Applicable Laws.